Custom Slanted Honor Stole with Trim
• Please upload the logo RAW file to make the embroidery/print better
• There is Finished Product Display in the Details
• Made of 100% shiny satin fabric
• 21 colors options available in size 60",66" & 72"
• Bottom width 5", top width 4"
• Customized text or logos (embroidery and printed) available
Finished Product Display
In graduation season, our Custom Slanted Honor Stole with Trim is one of the best sellers on our site as well. Made of 100% polyester shiny satin, the honor stole is soft and lightweight, which appropriately contours to the body. There are 3 sizes available: 60", 66" and 72". 21 colors are available for the custom stole and trim. Prints or embroidered colorful logos or texts, like your school or organization logo, make your stole be more characteristic. Come and create your own personalized stole now!
The shipping cost is based on grand total of your order.
|Grand||Standard Delivery||Expedited Delivery||Priority Delivery|
|Total||(8-20 Business Days)||(5-7 Business Days)||(3-5 Business Days)|
|$5000+||N/A||Call For Quote||Call For Quote|
1. Estimated delivery time will be shown when you checkout, which depends on the products you purchase and the shipping method you choose.
2. International shipping available, please check when you checkout.
For more detail related to shipping, please check shipping & handling policy.
Sizes Available:60'',66'',72'' in length
Other sizes can be done as well,contact us if you have special size request.
Perfect!I bought two custom stoles with embroidery, two graduation cords and two graduation certificate scroll holder. All the items are amazing and it is a must have for a perfect look in the memorable pictures of the graduation. I never thought that I will buy it because school usually provide the students with it during graduation ceremony but because of the pandemic the ceremony is postponed. I am glad that I have purchased those items because it’s so useful for graduation photos at the parc! Thanks for your beautiful embroidery of my two logos especially your professional judgment asking me to send you the logos again because it wasn’t clear. I was lucky to receive your request of resending the logos because you have accepted a new clearer photo of my logo. Very happy with all the items.