• Fabric: 100% plain woven polyester
• With velvet around the front and collar, gold piping
• Three velvet bars on each sleeve
• Gown color: black
• Velvet color: dark blue
• Fluting across the shoulders and back
• Hidden zipper closure with hook eye clasp
• Rich in sizes
• Darted & reinforced shoulder yoke
• Front velvet width: 4"
• Sleeve velvet width: 2"
In graduation ceremony,graduation gowns are most basic outfit for every graduates.This kind of Graduation Doctoral Gown features black gown with Phd Blue velvet,full fluted around shoulder and back,bell sleeves with cuffs. It should be noted that in the case of the degree of Ph.D., although it is awarded for study in any number of fields, the dark blue velvet of philosophy is always used regardless of the particular field studied.Generic gold piping is also an option for doctors wanting to "dress up" their gowns.We offer academic gowns with the most affordable price in any color and size.Buy now,save now!
The shipping cost is based on grand total of your order.
|Grand||Standard Delivery||Expedited Delivery||Priority Delivery|
|Total||(8-20 Business Days)||(5-7 Business Days)||(3-5 Business Days)|
|$5000+||N/A||Call For Quote||Call For Quote|
1. Estimated delivery time will be shown when you checkout, which depends on the products you purchase and the shipping method you choose.
2. International shipping available, please check when you checkout.
For more detail related to shipping, please check shipping & handling policy.
• Select the size based on fits height and chest.For assistance with measuring,see the bottom measurement guide.
• Fits Height:Stand with your feet flat on the floor with your heels against the corner where the wall and floor meet.
Mark your height on the wall and measure with a band tape.
• Your total height in shoes or heels should be used as your height measurement.
• Chest:Measure the chest around the fullest part.Keeping the tape under arms and across shoulder blades.
You Don't Have to Spend Hundreds of Dollars for Nice Regalia AnymoreI am amazed at the quality of both the robe and tam I purchased. Seriously, I was preparing to shell out hundreds of dollars for regalia after I got tenure. I am completely satisfied. The touches are nice and fancy where they need to be. The polyester is polyester, but I think that's what all the robes are, wherever you buy them. I'm sure if I had gone with a custom, made in the USA place, I could perhaps have had a robe slightly less billowy, because they do the chest and arm measurements, but I really don't think I'll ever care. You just indicate your height and voila. Super happy with this decision. It also arrived in two days!