• Fabric: 100% plain woven polyester
• With trimed velvet around the front and collar
• Three velvet bars on each sleeve with gold piping
• Fluting across the shoulder and back
• Hidden zipper closure with hook eye clasp
• 6 sizes available for all people
• Darted & reinforced shoulder yoke
• Front velvet width: 4"
• Sleeve velvet width: 2"
Our elegant Deluxe Doctoral Academic Gowns - Scarlet with Gold Piping is made of the finest crease-resistant, flat, lightweight material, which makes you be proud of what you have earned over the past four years. The well-cut graduation gown for Theology study field features the stunning velvet at the front and around the collar decorated with gold piping on the edge. The gorgeous and comfortable doctoral gown certainly lets you become the brightest one on the graduation day.
The shipping cost is based on grand total of your order.
|Grand||Standard Delivery||Expedited Delivery||Priority Delivery|
|Total||(8-20 Business Days)||(5-7 Business Days)||(3-5 Business Days)|
|$5000+||N/A||Call For Quote||Call For Quote|
1. Estimated delivery time will be shown when you checkout, which depends on the products you purchase and the shipping method you choose.
2. International shipping available, please check when you checkout.
For more detail related to shipping, please check shipping & handling policy.
• Select the size based on fits height and chest.For assistance with measuring,see the bottom measurement guide.
• Fits Height:Stand with your feet flat on the floor with your heels against the corner where the wall and floor meet.
Mark your height on the wall and measure with a band tape.
• Your total height in shoes or heels should be used as your height measurement.
• Chest:Measure the chest around the fullest part.Keeping the tape under arms and across shoulder blades.
Great Gown with a Great priceI was so excited to receive my doctoral gown. Knowing that other places are charging 400-800 for this type of gown. This is a great weight and exact fit for what you need. Even though I won't be able to walk due to the cancellation of my graduation (due to the virus). I am hopeful that in the fall I will get to wear it and show it off!