• Made of 100% plain woven polyester
• With trimmed dark blue velvet around the front and collar
• Three velvet bars on each sleeve with gold piping
• 4/6/8 sides velvet tams in black and dark blue
• 6 colors deluxe hood with gold piping are available
Our PhD Blue Deluxe Doctoral Tam, Gown & Hood Package is the great choice for most graduates in light of its affordable price, exquisite workmanship, wonderful shape, and comfortable fabric. The perfect doctoral regalia package certainly helps to make your graduation more memorable. Dark blue velvet is for PhD. students or professors. The delicate pleat on the back, high quality velvet panels on the front the sleeves (three bars) make it more upscale. There are 4/6/8 sides velvet tams in black and dark blue, and 6 kinds of hoods in different colors. Therefore, you will find the right color you need. Also, the package will be the best souvenir for you!
The shipping cost is based on grand total of your order.
|Grand||Standard Delivery||Expedited Delivery||Priority Delivery|
|Total||(8-20 Business Days)||(5-7 Business Days)||(3-5 Business Days)|
|$5000+||N/A||Call For Quote||Call For Quote|
1. Estimated delivery time will be shown when you checkout, which depends on the products you purchase and the shipping method you choose.
2. International shipping available, please check when you checkout.
For more detail related to shipping, please check shipping & handling policy.
• Select the size based on fits height and chest.For assistance with measuring,see the bottom measurement guide.
• Fits Height:Stand with your feet flat on the floor with your heels against the corner where the wall and floor meet.
Mark your height on the wall and measure with a band tape.
• Your total height in shoes or heels should be used as your height measurement.
• Chest:Measure the chest around the fullest part.Keeping the tape under arms and across shoulder blades.
I was very impressed!As a Pastor I have bought and worn robes for many years. The quality of this robe surpassed my expectations. It’s lightweight but not cheap material. The quality of the robe, bars, hood and tam was impressive. I got the PhD blue set and originally thought the tam was black but it is a much darker blue than the velvet fyi.but It blends well. The sleeves do have cuffs (not fully open sleeves). The size was fine. I have slightly longer arms than what’s average for my height. I always wear a long sleeved cleric shirt or a nice big wrist watch on one arm. I highly recommend.
Nice GownPurchased this doctoral graduation gown to replace my own after the zipper broke while wearing it to speak at a graduation ceremony. This one a much better quality and appearance. The fit is slightly bigger than needed, but it is the smallest size.
This was perfect and it shipped super fastThis was perfect and it shipped super fast! I never bought my regalia when I graduated and I've been renting for several years. The price on this was such a pleasant surprise...I did not expect it to be such high quality but it really was. Length was spot on; I'm about 5'7'' and am plus size (ordered a 51) so was worried about it being tight in the chest but it fits great. So glad I didn't spend $1,000 on regalia through one of the larger companies or my institution's official company.